First of all I wanted to welcome all my new readers! It means a lot to me, that you decided to press that "Join with Google reader" button. Actually I've never thought I could make it to 100 readers! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
There's a new challenge taking place at Besties Challenge Blog, and the theme is "Lace & Pearls". Pretty simple, right? Nearly each one of the cards we create has these two elements.
For my today's card I used a digital stamp called "Running Bear".
As usual, here are the Copic colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Outfit: E31, E34, E35, E37, E18, E79
Feathers + Bear: V01, V12, V15, V17, V99
Eyes: C7, C4, C1
The tag on the front of the card may be taken out, there's additional place on it for some secret sentiment:
The inside looks like this:
Several details from the front:
And the whole card again:
The papers I used are from the Graphic45 6X6 "Patterns and Solids" paper pad from their "Secret Garden" collection.
1. Anything Goes @ The ScrapBooking Queen
2. Anything Goes @ Paper Playtime
3. Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
4. For a Girl @ Send a Smile 4 Kids
5. Anything Goes @ Craft Loving Challenge
6. Cute @ Stamping For The Weekend
7. Girly Girl @ Creative Corner
8. Challenge 11 Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge
9. I for Image @ Alphabet Challenge Blog
10. Color Combination @ Crafty Friends Challenge (violet and yellow)
11. Anything Goes Challenge 10 @ Pin And Tack
That's it for today! Thank you for hopping in!