Update from the 16/06/2013 - This card was among the Top Picks @ Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
There's a new challenge at Totally Paper Crafts, and the theme is "Feeling Blue".
As an inspiration for the challenge I have a shaped card for you, with one of the Dilly Beans digis, called "Penny's Heart".
The paper are from "Fresh" two sided 6X6 paper pad by Authentique.
The digi was colored with the Copic markers of the following colors:
Hair: W9, W7, W5, W3
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, E11, R20
Outfit: B26, B24, B21
Reds: R29, R24, R22
Both of the tags on the front of the card may be pulled out:
Here is how the inside looks:
More details from the front:
And the back:
I want to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Shaped Card @ Whimsy Inspires
2. B is for @ Eclectic Ellapu (Blue for a color, blue for a mood)
3. Beautiful Borders @ Di's Digi Design (I have several borders oon my card - lace and hearts punched one)
4. Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody
5. Die Cuts or Punches @ Robyn's Fetish (used several of the while making this card)
6. Anything Goes @ Paper PlayTime
7. Challenge 90 Anything Goes @ Bearly Mine Challenge
8. Shape of my heart @ 365 Cards
9. Shaped Cards @ Let's Create
10. Anything Goes @ Craft Door Magazine
Thank you all for visiting and following my blog!