There's a new challenge starting at Totally Paper Crafts challenge blog, and it's theme is "Flowers and Bows".
This is my card for the challenge:
I've used a wonderful Saturated Canary digital image called "Violet Vintage". It was colored with Copics of the following colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E18, E17, E15, E13
Outfit: R39, R37, R35, R32;
YR18, YR16, YR12, YR01
T4, T2, T0
Bag: R29, R24, R22
The tag on top may be pulled out:
I've used "Glossy Accents" in several areas of the image:
The papers are from 6X6 "Little Miss Collection" pad by Bo Bunny.
I would also like to participate in the following challenges:
1. Favorite Things @ Created with Love (my favorite color, especially in clothes, is red)
2. Flowers & Ribbons @ Ladybug Crafts
3. Hot Hot Hot @ Papertake weekly
4. Welcome Summer @ Deep Ocean Challenge (we take out bright clothes in summer and I think my coloring of the image suites this theme)
5. Flowers Galore @ Bearly Mine Crafts
6. Anything Goes @ Paper Play Time
7. Anything Goes @ Scrapbooking Queen
8. For the Girls @ Send a Smile 4 Kids
9. Anything Goes @ Craft Loving Challange
Thank you so much for reading and visiting! Participate in the challenges! It's so fun!