U[date from the 03/07/2013 - this card was chosen in TOP3 @ Creative Inspiration Blog.
Hello dear friends!
For the last couple of days my creative mojo was a bit down. I suppose you can't be on the wave of creativity all the time, and that's ok.
Today I've made a card using one of the latest Mo Manning digital stamps from the online shop - Mollie. She's just adorable & I enjoyed coloring her a lot!
Here's the list of the Copics I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, E02
Hair: W6, W4, W1, W0
Dress: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21, T2
Newspaper: C6, C4, C2, C1
I embellished the card with the air-dry clay elements, which I made using Martha Stewart "Garden" silicon molds. I also used several chipboard branches and covered them with Tim Holtz Antique Linen crackle paint, Stampendous AGED IVORY embossing enamel and Crackle Accents:
There are several layers of paper and die-cuts on this card and it's pretty chunky :)
I used Glossy Accents on the newspaper, to pop it out a little:
I would like to try my luck in the following challenges:
1. Don't be Square @ A Creative Romance
2. Create a Fat Page @ Avenue 613
3. Girl Power @ Crafty Sentiments
4. Butterflies Challenge 242 @ Everybody's Art Challenge
5. Anything Goes (With option for Ribbon) @ Creative Inspirations
6. Pretty Pearls @ Divas by Design
7. Anything Goes @ Crafts and Me Challenge
8. Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
9. Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door
10. Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesday
Thank you all for visiting today!
I appreciate your comments!