Monday, April 5, 2021

LLLC - Happy Spring

Hello!

How are you all doing today? 

We have a new portion of cards ready to inspire you over the La-La Land Crafts blog. We still use the products from the recent release and our theme for this week is "Spring".

I cannot get over the cute bunnies from the "Oh, Crop" set, so there's another bunny from there on my today's card:


As usual, I used Copics to color the stamped image:
Bunny: W5, W3, W1 + R20 
Shovel: E39, E35; Y28, Y35, Y13 
Boots: R89, R85, R83, R81




This spring I decided to grow some flowers from seeds.  It is my first time ever doing it, so hoping to see some blooms one day on any of those little seedlings. Some have already germinated, so fingers crossed:


Apart from those, I have been taking care of the mint (which I got from a friend) and the Hibiscus (bought at Home Depot). Oh, and in the middle pot I sowed some dill seeds. They have germinated too and they are so cute. You can definitely see that I am excited over little things, but what's important is that they make me happy! :)


Get excited over the things that make YOU happy and have a great week!

Thanks for visiting me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!