Thursday, April 29, 2021

Create a Shadow Box Using a Die - Video Tutorial

Hello everyone!

I am a bit late posting this, but here is my Tutorial Thursday for La-La Land Crafts. 

In the recent {April} release there was this awesome die, that lets you create shadow boxes in no time.
My video tutorial will feature the die and hopefully give you ideas on using it more often in your makes.


Here is the list of the products that I used:





And now to the tutorial itself - (you can watch it on YT here - https://youtu.be/Ta_qZ2lPGPg)



Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial. Beautiful shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Maria! I am very happy to hear from you!
      Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Love your coloring on these birds - NICE!!!!! Something for me to aspire to achieving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!