Friday, April 23, 2021

La-La Land Crafts - April Release - Day 3

Hello dear all!

For the DAY 3 new release showcase over the La-La Land Crafts blog I have made a card with two cute birds from the "A Little Note" Clear Stamp Set. What is also super exciting is that for the first time, La-La Land Crafts has a matching die set, to cut the stamped birds out. So awesome and easy!!


For creating the background all I use is a new "Daffodils" stencil set:


Once you stamp the birds with any colors of the inks you like, you use a die to cut them out:


Previously I have already used the smaller dies from the 'Large Birdhouse Die', but on this card (of course) the birdhouse itself had to appear too. I must say that the blossoming branch and the leaves of 3 different sizes are great and I think I will use them a lot!


Here is a recap of the products that I used for putting this card together:
Daffodils Layering Stencil Set
A Little Note Clear Stamp Set

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!