Monday, April 5, 2021

Discover The Woods - Tutorial & Collaboration with Vectoria Designs

Hello dear visitors!

I hope you are having a great Monday! I am particularly excited about today's post, because I have been invited to take part in a great collaboration with 'Vectoria Designs'. 

I have been looking closely at their amazing digital projects packs on Etsy for quite some time now. I also purchased a few of them, because I absolutely couldn't resist the vintage feel of the images! They are so beautiful! 

If you are a beginner crafter, it will be very easy for you to pick any of the themed packs and create a project without being overwhelmed, as almost each of the packs has an accompanying video tutorial on You Tube that shows you in details what can be put together with each of those project packs.

Today Vectoria Designs are releasing a new digital bundle which is called "Discover the Woods" and I will be the one showing you how to create a notebook/journal with it. I truly hope you will like this project!

You can purchase and download the digital papers here (https://www.etsy.com/listing/982076995/):
Grab a label for the journal, in case you need it (just right click & "Save As.."):


The video tutorial comes is two parts:
Part 1 (https://youtu.be/Q_PW_0fIbaU)


Part 2 (https://youtu.be/Mycjcdcd74I)


Below you can find the pictures of the finished journal, if you need to have a closer look at it:





















Thank you for visitng! Enjoy you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!