Monday, March 29, 2021

LLLC - Easter Use New Release

Hello and another happy Monday to all of you!

After the new relase, the LLLC design team is always creating more projects with the new products over the next two weeks. This means that today, I have another card for you, featuring the spring release products from La-La Land Crafts.


For the first time I used the "Build-a-Bunny" die, and I am loving it! How cute is that little fella? You can either create a plain bunny, layering all the pieces, or you can make it into a shaker (which I did).


Here is the list of the products that I used today:

The white bunny's smaller friends are colored with Copics:
Bunnies: E44, E43, E42, E41 + R22, R20 
Shovel: E37, E35, E34 + W4, W2, W0 
Carrot: R27, YR07, Y38, Y15 + YG95, G17, G05, YG06


I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!