Monday, March 1, 2021

La-La Land Crafts - Inspiration Monday - Use Clear Stamps

Hello everyone and happy Monday!

This week's inpiration theme on the LLLC blog is about Using Clear Stamps. There are so many to choose from, and yet, I decided to go with a stamp from the recent February release - Hippo Birdie.


The critters in this set are adorably sweet (I will use the rhino and the elephant on my upcoming cards), but the hippo was my personal favorite. I have used a couple more new products, for ex. the paper (which  is from the Celebrate pack) and the Small Photo Frame Die. The sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Stamp Set


Any birthday card is so easy to make once you have a good selection of birthday themed dies. Don't the present boxes look right in place here!?


Below you can find the list of all the LLLC supplies that I used on my card:


The hippo was colored with Copics:
Hippo's Body: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Star + Bag: E25, Y38, Y35, Y15
Greens: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG21
Blue: B02, B00

Thank you very much fot stopping by! Have a great week!


Make sure to join the LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about their products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!