Friday, June 30, 2023

La-La Land Crafts June 2023 Release - DAY 6

Hi!

Looks like my post for the Day 6 new release showcase wasn't scheduled correctly, so I am publishing it later.

As you might have seen from my previous posts, there are new great products in the La-La Land Crafts store. Among the rest, there are quite a few images and dies which are "cavemen" themed :)

My today's card features the sweet Stone Age Marci. She is really beautiful, I especially like her hair.



Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Dress: E99, YR24, YR23 + Black Liner
Bone: W6, W5, W3, W1
Leaves: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG21


Thank you so much for joining me! I hope you like the new release from La-La Land Crafts and check our all the new items in the store here.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!