Thursday, June 8, 2023

A Simple Birthday Card with the Alphabet Letters Die from La-La Land Crafts

Hello there!

I have a simple card to share with you today, followed by a video tutorial. It was created for my La-La Land Crafts design team.

Although all of the characters and critters stamps that La-La Land Crafts have are very cute, sometime we need an elegant and simple birthday card. Here is the one I've made:


A version with the gold foiled letter was my first, and then I also created another card with the holographic rainbow letters. 


At first I wanted the letters to be super thick and dimensional:


But eventually I ended up using the single layered letters, gluing them a bit to the side from their initial die cut negative spaces.



Below is the list of the few La-La Land Crafts dies that I used:
Bold Letters Die 

You can watch how I created this card on my You Tube channel here - https://youtu.be/ZR6CjuqUpM4.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!