Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Picture Wheel Freebie

Hey!

This is a super quick post to share a fun freebie that I have created. I was inspired by a few crafters in the "Foxy Crafters" Facebook group and made these picture wheels, using an old bigs die from Tim Holtz/Sizzix (SIZ658558) that has been collecting dust on my shelf :)



I have had the die for some time, but only now when I am able to design my own printables in the shape and size that I need for a certain project, the die came very handy.

You can download the JPEG high res freebie from my Ko-Fi page:



You can also download a PDF, if you want to print the images in their "Actual Size".

Please note:
The printable was created for those, who own a retired Sizzix bigs die - Picture Wheel. 
Unfortunately, I don't know where you can purchase it today. 
I saw some sellers on EBay, but the price was really high. 

You can print the images on acetate or vellum, cut them out with a circle die or by hand and layer the circle with the images between two picture wheel  paper die cuts.

The openings in the die cuts should match the images on the printable. Glue down all the pieces together and add a brad or an eyelet for a more unique look. Embellish with some labels or stamping. 

Have fun crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!