Monday, June 26, 2023

La-La Land Crafts June 2023 Release - DAY 4

Hello-hello!

A new release from La-La Land Crafts is out and it is just great! There are so many fun images and awesome dies in it. Please, check out all the new stuff in THIS section of the LLLC online store.

In the meanwhile, let me show you a card that I made for the DAY 4 of the release showcase:


I really like this new Cave Girl Marci and of course, as usual, she goes so well together with all the themed dies. You can create beautiful scenes using other die cut elements.


Here is the list of all of the LLLC products that I used on my today's card:


Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E79, E74, E70
Stick and Bow Bones: W5, W3, W1
Dress: E44, E43, E42 + E29, T9
Green: YG97, YG95, Y45

I also wanted to pay your attention to a new large clear stamp set with a whole bunch of new characters. It is called "Light My Fire". It is currently available for pre-order, but will start shipping real soon (in just a few more days). I didn't make a card with the images from this stamp set just yet, but I surely plan to in the near future. Isn't that mammoth adorable?



Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for the DAY 5 release showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!