Monday, July 17, 2023

La-La Land Crafts July 2023 Release - Candyland Marci

Hello-hello!

La-La Land Crafts have released a new bunch of products this July and they are all related to candies and sweets. This release is truly amazing, must be one of my favorite releases so far. Each die and each stamp, as well as the paper sets are gorgeous! Everything is matching in a perfect way too!

You can have a look at all of the new products under this category on the La-La Land Crafts site.

In the meanwhile, let me show you my first card that I created with the products from the Candy release.


The star of the show here is, of course, Candyland Marci. She reminded me of the cute doll-looking girls from the candy pop music video clips on You Tube. I am not a fan of this music, but I do know that it is a female punk-inspired musical style, popular in Japan and South Korea. The singers look exactly like this Marci!! :)

The new paper pack "Candy Shoppe" inspired the bright colors on this card. Candies have to be bright, colorful and draw all of our attention, don't they? :)


Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Green: YG97, G24, G12, YG00
Pink: R39, R85, R83, R81
Candy 1: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Candy 2: V09, V06, V04
Candy 3: YR24, Y38, Y18, Y06


The links to all of the LLLC products that I used for putting this card together will be in the list below:


I hope you like this release and feel inspired to create a good amount of colorful and happy candy themed cards :)

Be back tomorrow for more inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!