Friday, December 30, 2016

The Last Post of the 2016 - Inspiration for the I Am Roses


The 2016 is almost over and in my today's post I want to wish to everyone of you, my dear readers, all the best in the coming 2017. I wish you new goals, including creative goals of course, new experiences and new positive emotions, a lot of love and appreciation from those who are dear to your heart, less stress and failures, a lot of health and mental peace.

My last card of this year is for the I Am Roses team, and of course it is made in the winter spirit :)



I've used the following IAR flowers:
Mixed Silver Gold Paper Roses Crafts Flowers


I want to thank you dear friends for your support and sweet comments, for your feedbacks and messages. I am looking forward to start the 2017 which will bring more projects and challenges for different design teams, including a few new ones.
Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!