Friday, December 16, 2016

Kaisercraft Yuletide FlipBook - Fantasy DT Inspiration

Hello everyone!


My today's post is for the Fantasy Hobby Shop Design Team. And I would like to share a flip book, like the ones which I created before (here, here and here). But this time I covered the cover with fabric and made an elastic band closure. The papers which I used are by Kaisercraft "Yuletide", they are the leftovers from this album :)


I've used the following dies from the Fantasy Hobby Shop:
"Фонари чудес и волшебства"
"Свеча желаний"




Here are some close-ups:





A round card is attached with magnets to the inside of the front cover and can be dismantled when flipping the pages. 




You can view here how the flip mechanism works:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. אלכסנדרה, תענוג לראות את היצירות המושלמות שלך
    סוף שבוע נעים

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flip book, and what a fantastic idea to add a magnetic card, they both look fantastic! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!