Friday, December 9, 2016

Inspiration post for Fantasy DT

Hello everyone!
My today's post is full of fresh air and warm weather :) I created a card with a beautiful butterfly in the middle and used some mint/green/orange pastel papers and flowers.


I've used the following dies from the Fantasy Hobby Shop:
"Жемчужные нити и тычинки для цветов"
"Фонари чудес и волшебства"

The flowers are from I Am Roses:
The enamel dots which you can spot here and there were created using the "Fabrika Dekoru" products.


 The papers are by Authentique, "Renew" collection:


Thanks for stopping by! 
Come back later today to see my additional post, for the Graphic 45 Design Team :)


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the fresh colours and all the elements you've used to create this :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!