Friday, December 9, 2016

Send Love with a St. Nicholas Card!

Hello dear crafters!!

Have you been preparing cards for the New Year? I have prepared some, and today I would like to share a finished card followed by a tutorial, featuring the beautiful St. Nicholas paper collection by Graphic 45. 

Magical!!! This is what I can say this collection. The colors are festive and bright and when you flip through the paper pad, you literally feel itchy and your hands want to start creating. 



Here are some close-ups:



Today I would like to share a card followed by a video tutorial. In the tutorial I will demonstrate how to make a 6X6” card with multiple layers and die cut elements, how to create an original framing for a central image of the composition and how to finish the card off with additional embellishments.


Graphic 45 products used:

Other products used:


Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!