Friday, December 6, 2013

Snowflake Garland Marci - LLLC

Hello dear friends!

This is my second post for today and there's a reason for that :)

From December 2013 until January 2014 I'm honored to be a Guest Designer for a wonderful company - LaLaLand Crafts. I will be joining the "Friday Inspiration" team, lead by Sandie Dunne. Thank you so much Sandie for offering me this position! I can't be happier!

The card I'm sharing was made following the theme - "Color Combo - White, Brown and Blue".


The image -  Snowflake Garland Marci -  is colored with Copic markers of the following colors:
Skin: E0000, E00, E11, E13, R22, R20
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E79
Dress + Bows: B18, B16, B14, B12
Booties: E59, E57, E55, E53 + W5, W3, W1 + BG72, BG75
Snowflakes: C4, C2, B000


I also used several dies from LaLaLand Crafts to complete the card:
Heart Doily Border Die
Heart Banner Die
Filigree Corner Die

Here are more pictures and close-ups:




The inside:


Be sure to check the wonderful works of the rest of the Design Team at the La La Land Crafts inspiration blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely card! I love so much the colour combo and all the beautiful details and embelishments! And you coloured the sweet Marci so beautifully!
    Hugs,
    Valchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Alexandra....sooo beautiful! And I love the colour and all the things you have put on this card!
    Hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åhhhh just love this :) ♥

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not really say a lot of pictures of La-lands but every time I see you a colored one so beautifully I always wonder why not coloring that I have out there. Very pretty. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and stunning Card - love the way you put the snow Word. Lovely and gorgeous colouring too ...
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning white, blue and brown color combo. Your Marci is beautifully colored, every inch of it. The snow banner is a perfect touch.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!