Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Xmas @ Inky Chicks

 Hello!

All around the Blogland we see Christmas and New Year's cards, all of them are so beautiful.
At the Inky Chicks challenge blog today we are sharing some inspiration with you and offer you to join the challenge under the theme "Happy Xmas!!"


For my card I used a "Tilda in the mountains" by Magnolia. I created a kind of 3d scene in the window, using a beautiful die from "Memory Box", called "Cityscape Nightline".


The image is colored with copics:
Skin: E0000, E00, E13, E11, R20, R22
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
Outfit: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0 + BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000 + V99, V95, V93, V91
Ski: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Boots:  V99, V95, V93, V91
Red colors: R24, R22, R20

I like how the scene in the window turned out:


Thanks for visiting me today!
I hope you are enjoying the season :)



9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, I love it
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card - I love the Windows, snow flakes and your gorgeous colouring - all in all I just love your Card.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you my lovely friend :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love beautiful colouring and awesome design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åhhhh just LOVE this!!! You make the most stunning cards!! =) <3

    Merry christmas to you sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job as always. I love the window and the scene you've created behind. Always doing beautiful things, I love whenever my reader tells me you've posted something, it is always a candy for the eyes. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Alex! Love all the dies and that cute Tilda. :)
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww! This is absolutely GORGEOUS and such a FABULOUS scene you've created! I looooove it!

    Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!