Sunday, December 8, 2013

Anyu and Nanook - Mo Manning

Hello everybody!

It's my turn to share another card on the Mo Manning Dream Team blog. I've chosen "Anyu and Nanook" which can be purchased for direct download in Mo's digital Pencil shop.



The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E13, E1, E00, E000, R20
Anyu's Outfit: BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000
                   B66, B63, B60
                   V09, V05, V04, V01
Sleigh: BV17, BV13, BV11
           RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
           E17, E15, E13, E11
Nanook (puppie): W5, W3, W1, W0

The inside of the card looks like this:


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mo Manning card Alexandra. Love the pastel colors and the endless diecuts and punches. It is such a delightful card.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavens to Betsy! This is a stunningly beautiful card, I love it.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. From really "good" true I tell you: when I grow up I want to color like you do (I´m going to 40 ..... heh heh .... I'm late). The card is beautiful as always , do not settle only with the outside, inside looks the same care!. It is turly beautiful. Elena.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!