Saturday, November 2, 2013

Santa's Hat - Clock Box

Hello everybody!

Today I'm here with another creation for the Mo Manning Dream Team, showcasing a digital image called "Santa's Hat", but it's not a card I made.
In August 2013 at the Sizzix Blog, Aida Haron (Singaporean crafter) published a tutorial on making really beautiful clock box.

I saved the link to the tutorial in my favorites and when I saw this Mo Manning digi, I thought that both may work well together:




The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hat: R17, R08, R05, R02, R00
       C3, C2, C1, C0
Pajamas: G29, G28, G24, G21
Plate: C3, C2, C1, C0
Cookie: E55, E35, E33, E30



Hope you like this box in my interpretation :)

PS - By accident I saw this clock box in real life too, not only at Sizzix blog. I visited the shop called "Made with Love" here in Singapore. It has reopened recently (after quite a long break) at 313 Somerset Shopping Mall. The shop is a real dream for paper crafters. Here are some pics from there:






And here are the pictures of amazingly beautiful projects showcased in the shopping windows:









Thanks for visiting today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, this box is simply divine Alexandra. Love all the elements you used and the image is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for the link, I shall take a good look and make this awesome box too.
    I wish we have a craft store like "Made with Love" in Singapore. I am so envious all the beautiful things captured in your photos, they look magnificent.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what a lovely clock box, I have never seen that before - I love your creations :)
    Lovely shop, wish I had one of those near by me :) ...or maybe not ....I would just buy too much...lol
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx
    Ps
    How is your Little princess ? Picture Again ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab clock-box (I haven't seen one before) & what wonderful paper creations in the shop too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a beautiful clock box! I just love all the details of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous and original project Alexandra, never seen this before!
    ...and what wonderful projects from the shop too!

    Lots of hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Awesome! You are very clever the layers are just Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your clock box looks amazing Alexandra. I'm really looking forwad to joining you all at totally papercrafts DT. The pictures of the shop look like a crafters dream paradise!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!