Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Buttons, Bows & Bling - Autumn Marci Fan Card

Hello!

It's high time for a new challenge @ Inky Chicks. Our theme is "Buttons' Bows and Bling". For my DT inspiration I created this really wonderful fan card. I followed a tutorial written by my dear blog-friend Katie. The tutorial is very clear and easy to follow, thank you for that, Katie.

For the center of the composition I used Autumn Marcy by LLLC.



Marcy is colored with Copics:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: Y21, E53, E43, E57, E59
Beret + Skirt: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, E40
Coat: G99, G97, G21
Scarf: R59, R46, R43
Shirt: C6, C4, C2, C1, C0

Here are additional view of the fan card (inside and outside):


 



Thanks for visiting me today.
Don't forget to take part in the challenge! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow that is a very creative Card and I love the colours you have used. Gorgeous colouring too - so stunning - just love it :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Alexandra. I am so glad you finally made this fan card. Your Marci is super cute and the coloring is amazing!!! Way to go my friend.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuning creation and stunin coloring as allways. Really I love it. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!