Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pearls and Swirls Challenge @ Inky Chicks

Hello dear friends and visitors!

First of all I want to say sorry to all of my blogland' friends, I know I've been an awful visitor and an awful commenter lately. I really don't have time to serf all the blogs I love. I make my cards (even not every day) one hour before getting into bet completely tired, not able even to move a finger. I so so so hope that when my baby girl (Eva is her name) will turn 3 months old, it will be a bit easier (anyway, so they say)....

And now let's get to business :)

At the "Inky Chicks" blog a new challenge "Pearls and Swirls" start today and you are more than welcome to join the fun and win wonderful prizes!

For my DT inspiration card I used Magnolia "Gone Fishing" stamp:





The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E39, E37, E35, E33, E31
Overall: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y06, Y04, Y00 + T1
Shirt: R89, R85, R83, R81
Grass: YG99, YG95, YG91 + G94


The inside decoration:




Hope you like this card :)

Challenges:
Stitching (real or Faux) @ Crafting 4 All Seasons
Challenge 11 Anything Goes @ Scrappers Delights
Anything Goes @ Fab'n'Funky

11 comments:

  1. Lovely bright and beautiful card, Alex! I really love your style!
    Hugs,
    Valchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so much in love with your Cards - and you have done it Again - its super gorgeous. You are such an inspiration to me :)
    ...but of course you are busy with your Little princess who depends totally on you ....she is absolutely so adorable and lovely - you stay focus on her <3
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooommmmmgggg! That is just so gorgeous hun ♥ love your cards :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty you've created, the coloring is just amazing. Don't worry about commenting at my blog, I totally understand being a new mom. Make sure you take care of yourself too.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous card! I love all the detailing! Thank you so much for joining in on our Birthday Celebration at Fab'n'Funky Challenges! We hope you play along with us again soon. Be sure to check back this weekend and next week too!

    Jackie, Fab'n'Funky Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting For All Seasons in our Stitching challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our anything goes challenge at Scrapper's Delights. Good luck!

    Anne Lise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Fabulous design and such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
    We're also having a DT CALL, which you can find HERE
    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful Alexandra, I love the layout and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. .....and this was pending too on my reader for a closer look. Love how you color. Fantstic card also this one too. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is so stunning! I call cards like this "gaspers"! I literally gasped when I saw it! Your embellishments are uber pretty and what an amazing job you've done on the colouring. The inside is just as lovely as the outside. And oh those butterflies - I'm in love!

    Thanks for linking up to help celebrate our birthday at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check back soon for more.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!