Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mini Album - Real Treasure

Good afternoon!

Somehow it happens that I always choose 'girly' stamps from different companies and artists. This time I decided to make something different, especially because the mini album I made a while ago was of a black color, and I partly covered and embellished it with a DCWV paper from the stack called "The Natural". It's gorgeous & not girly at all.

For that reason, I chose a digital stamp of a slightly different style. It is called "Dwarf2" and you may download it here, in the Mo Manning online shop.








The dimensions of the album are as follows:
Width - 2 7/8"
Length - 5"
Height - 4"

Have a nice day and thanks for visiting :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

8 comments:

  1. מקסים. והצביעה שלך אליפות - יש לבלוג של קופיק...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic~! we should craft together:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That is soooooo stunning work sweetie!! Love it! (well.....love everything you do) LOL

    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is simply stunning!! Love the Pirate and sentiment and then the book, wow is fabulous and well done!
    Have a great day,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that’s what I call a real treasure.

    Regards Nanda
    www.justnanda1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty mini. I love tto much mini´s but I don´t have many time to do them. This with a male touch is fantastic. I´m not able to make male things; I can´t. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!