Saturday, June 1, 2024

Gothic Butterflies - A Journal for 'Vectoria Designs'

Hello everyone!

Vectoria Designs are releasing a new digital collection, which is called "Gothic Butterflies" and I am very glad to share a journal that I created with it.

The collection is available in three versions, which can fit any pocket or crafty need:


Let me show you the journal closer, and at the bottom of the post you will also be able to find a link to a video overview and a tutorial for making the journal.














I hope you like the journal and the paper collection Gothic Butterflies!


Please, watch my video flip-through herehttps://youtu.be/chTQSLCC598


The tutorial is available on my You Tube channel herehttps://youtu.be/1VG5bYh2z1E


Although I do not show in too many details the process of adding the stitching, below you can find a diagram that could help you complete the stitching at your pace. It is not important how your stitches look like in the back, you need to make sure that the pattern in the front is correct and looks like on the diagram. I have also marked the places where I added the seed beads:


You can also download this PDF with the diagram and print it out in an "Actual Size". After cutting the template out, you can use it for transferring the precise placement of the holes onto the spine of your journal. 

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!