Tuesday, June 25, 2024

A new digital kit in my Etsy store and a Ko-Fi freebie

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer. Here in Texas the temperatures keep on rising and it's way better to be in- than outside. Early mornings begin with close to 83 degrees (+28°C). It's hot! :)

Anyways, there are a few updated that I wanted to share on the blog:
1 - There is a new digital kit in my Etsy store and I love it so much!!! It includes 14 pages of various nature themed printable elements. Once you are done assembling everything, you will have a lot of pieces to use.
Here is a picture of what the final result will look like:


I invite you to watch a really short video overview of the kit, too:


2 - In addition, I have a added a little freebie to my Ko-Fi page. The printable includes 4 base tags of neutral tones and 4 oval frames with children' portraits. You can use washi tape, die cuts, flowers and lace from your stash to spice up the tags. Below you can find a preview of the freebie and the examples of the tags that I have created with it:






That's all from me for now. 

I hope you have a wonderful peaceful and crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!