Friday, March 1, 2024

Tag Album with my Digital Kit

Hello and welcome!

I have finished making a Tag Album using my own digital printables and I can't wait to share it with you!

Below there will be some pictures of the album's pages and after them I will make sure to post a video overview, too.

The album turned out great! It is super colorful, but has a vintage style and feel to it. There are various pockets, tags envelopes and tuck spots that make it even more fun to flip through.

I have used a hidden hinge binding method for connecting the pages of the album together, but you are welcome to use any binding you like. Tab binding could work great for such album (as an option).

Currently there is no tutorial on putting the album together, but I am sure that if you decide to purchase the kit, you will know how to work with it. If you don't want to create an album, you can always cut all the flaps off the tags and use them separately. The most important thing is to have fun!!





























And here is a video flip through - https://youtu.be/Jaj4fAOKSw0:


Once uploaded, Part 1 of the tutorial will be available here:




Have a great creative weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Получилось великолепно!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Ира! Приятно, что заходите в гости в мой блог.

      Delete

Thank you for the kind comments!