Monday, October 4, 2021

October 2021 Release from La-La Land Crafts - Day 1

Hello everyone!!

It is time for another awesome release from La-La Land Crafts! Today is the Day 1 of the showcase and I am sure that you will definitely love the new products.

I made a card using the new Pumpkin Spice Marci, as well some other items which I will list further below:


If you want to have a look at the rest of the new goodies, here are some previews for you and they are all available in the store here:




I thought that Marci will look cute sitting on the new large pumpkin die cut:


I also adore the new stitched leaves and acorn, they can be added to many various compositions:



You can also spot one of the new stencils and the cover sheet of the new paper pad. They are fun to create with, too!


My Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Green: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Orange: E57, YR18, YR24, YR23, YR21
Boots: E47, E44, E43, E42
Cup: W5, W2 + E44, E42 + YR18, YR16, YR14

The products that I used for creating this card are listed below:


I will have another card on Day 3 of the showcase, so see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!