Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Hexagon Autumn Themed Box - La-La Land Crafts October 2021 Release

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you one of the projects that I taught during the La-La Palooza Craft Retreat this year - a hexagon autumn themed box, which was created using some of the products from the La-La Land Crafts October release


The box is easy to make, and having so many autumn themed die cut elements on hand makes it even easier to embellish. I made a bunch of such boxes which I plan to give away to my daughters' teachers at school. Depending on the way you choose to embellish the boxes, they can be used either for Halloween or Thanksgiving.


The new large Pumpkin Die is fun to create with, since at can be used not only as a diecut flat element, but also die cut several times, separated to sections/slices and layered one on top of the other for extra dimension:


I love the acorn die and the leaves from the new Autumn Things Die. The papers that I used for embellishing my box are from the new Happy Fall Y'all Paper Pack.


Just in case you need a full list of the LLLC products that I used for my today's project, you can find it below:
Happy Fall Y'all Paper Pack
Double Stitched Hexagon Die
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die
Double Stitched Circles Die
Pumpkin Die
Autumn Things Die
Happy Fall* Rubber Stamp

I hope this gives you an idea for creating Halloween or Thanksgiving treat boxes of your own. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!