Friday, May 15, 2020

A Junk Journal Share

Hello there!

In July 2019 I finished my last junk journal, posted a picture of it on my Instagram and was sure that I would post a video flip through of the journal as well. Unfortunately it did not happen and although I still have the journal, did not gave it away or sell it, video flip through will not follow. 

I decided to post some pictures that I was able to take back in July, just for history and for self-learning too, I guess. I like to compare my current works to the past ones while surfing through my blog. I haven't created a lot of those journals, so there is always room for perfecting the skills. 




And here it is next to another journal I previously made:


The rest of the pictures follow. There is a lot of them! Just click below >>>>>





























The reason for my posting these old pictures is that I have completed a new journal and will be sharing it soon. You will be able to compare together with me if it is better than the old one. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!