Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ATC Trunk with the "Botany Summer" by Fabrika Decoru

Hello!

My today's post is for the 'Fabrika Decoru' design team and I would like to share a trunk which I created (as usual) from scratch out of chipboard. The trunk is intended for the ATC cards which I already own and will add to the collection in the future.


The paper collection which I used for embellishing the trunk is called "Botany Summer" and I loved it so much!!!


For the more convenient storage of the ATC cards, I created three sections in the trunk:



As you might guess, there was no ATC trunk without a new series of the botanical ATC cards :)



I hope you like them :)

Some other items from the "Botany Summer" line which I used:

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. awesome!!! You always come up with mind blowing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Alexandra! Both the cards and the box. The metal embellishments give it such a sturdy look, as if it's a furniture. Love the papers too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Do you have a tutorial on how to made this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much!! Are you going to offer a tutorial on how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this project! Is there a tutorial in the works?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Здравствуйте! вы у меня хотели вот тут атсочку взять https://bdv222.blogspot.ru/2017/04/blog-post.html, но я никак не могу дождаться от вас ответа =) решила написать. Можно мне Recreation, которая на желтом фоне? и мне нужен ваш адрес. Вы есть в вк?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!