Today it's time for a new challenge at Inky Chicks and our theme is "Masking".
For my project I chose two Magnolia stamps - Sally the Monkey and Heart Key. For a change I didn't make a card, but a notebook with 60 pages. To make a cover I used Tim Holtz Vintage Valise die.
On the front cover inside the notebook I've placed a little envelope (cut with the help of Tim Holtz Pocket Envelope die):
The view of the both notebook covers:
A bit of the process:
I'm, entering the following challenges:
1. Anything Goes @ NMWC
2. Anything Goes @ Night Shift Stamping
3. Anything Goes (with an option extra to include animal) @ Papertake Weekly **
4. Seeking for a DT @ Marvelous Magnolia
5. Animals @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner
6. Cute & Cuddly @ The Cutie Pie Challenge
7. TSG 215 Animals @ There She Goes