06/08/2013 - This box was chosen in TOP3 @ Top Tip Tuesday
Hello lovely peeps!
Some time ago I came across this cute tutorial here on how to make a small expandable box, so I though I'd give it a try. When the box was finished it definitely needed an image topper and I decided to use Mo Manning "Make a Wish".
Here you can see how these two ended up together :)
The image is colored with Copic markers (as usual):
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57, E59
Skirt: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99 + Y15
T-Shirt + Sneakers: YR02, YR01, YR20, YR00, YR000; W5, W3, W1, W0
The view from the top when open:
After the "expansion" :)
The box has a magnetic closure and is secure to put things inside:
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
1. Cute cute cute @ Lej Designs
2. Anything Goes @ Bearly Mine Chalenges
3. Anything Goes @ Krafty Girls
4. Spooled Items @ Top Tip Tuesday (ribbon)
5. Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
6. Anything Goes @ The Paper Shelter
7. Anything Goes @ Crafts & Me Challenges
Thank you so much for visiting! Have a lovely day!