Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Pink Card for a 18-Year-Old

A colleague from work asked me to make a card for her daughter, who's turning 18 in less than a month. The card had to be in pink colors, as the one who's bithday it is LOVES pink.
The flowers for the card I made by myself (as it is lately getting used to be). I also tried to make a stamped image by LaLaLand Crafts kind of 3D, it's was one of my first tries to do so.
Here is the card with some details:






In addition, for a long time I wanted to share the photo of these Mary Go Round crochet flower rings which I made. As their basis plastic rings from different bottles were used, I mean those rings which are right under the lid.

I still don't know what I'll do with them, but each time I have another plastic ring, I just crochet :) It's possible to arrange them in pairs and maybe make some interesting composition for the wall, or something else... If you have any ideas about how to use these, I'll be glad if you'd share them.

By the way, here you can find a tutorial about the crochetting process. 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. מקסים!
    כמה יצירות !חדשות טוב שיש חגים :-)
    אני מאוד אוהבת את כל הפרחים שעשית

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה!
      אני רוצה פעם לנסות לעשות פרחי תחרה כמו שאת עושה :)

      Delete
  2. I love these. I have tried so hard to crochet, but it is obviously not for me. Guess I will stick to coloring! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Would love if you became a follower. www.marcymadeit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!