Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Blue Box for a Card - Easy Rider

Hello dear readers and visitors!
I have something new to share - a blue box for cards (actually, not only for cards :) )

Several days ago I got Marianne Design Creatables LR0156 Flower and Leaves Dies, which I ordered at EBay. I saw these beautiful leaves in many cards and just fell in love with them! They are gorgeous!

Back to the box.... As a basis I used a cornflakes box, cut it to2 pieces, scored each of them, glued at the sides. Here is how it looked at the beginning:


And here is how the ready made box looks like:
(The flowers are self-made, the stamped image is an Easy Rider by Penny Black, the stamped sentiment is from Cloud 9 Design set "Simple Thoughts - Laughter", the nesting circle is by Sizzix - NESTING DOILY CIRCLES  DC0253)










I'd appreaciate your comments, if you're ready to post any :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I can see why you love the leaves dies, they are really gorgeous. Love how you decorated and colored the box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!