Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Birthday Card - LaLaLand Marci with Flower

When one's inspired, he can move mountains. Yesterday, after a hard day, when I thought that the best thing to do is to sit in a chair and watch some movie, I've got a wave of inspiration and in several hours made a card (from start to finish). I'm going to present this card to a friend of mine, who's having her birthday in less than a month.

I've used the stamp from LaLaLand Crafs - Marci with Flower, colored it with Copic Markers, the papers are from my stash (I don't even remember to which paper sets they once belonged). The paper flowers were made by me, the borders of the card were punched with Martha Stewart Bubble Bath Punch and distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo ink, the sentiments stamps are from Fiskars Cloud 9 Clear Stamps-Simple Thoughts Happy Birthday set, and from the Amy R Boutique Sentiments stamps set, the Flourishes were cut with the Spellbinders stencil:









I really hope the card will be to my friend's taste :)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. привет, Саша! теперь я у тебя в гостях:). очень красивые открытки! это все конечно не мое, но хочу отметить качественное раскрашивание, аккуратность и безупречные сочетания цветов. а чем ты раскрашиваешь? просто интересно:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет, Оль! Мне очень приятно, что ты зашла в гости, и отметила добрым словом мои работы ;) Раскрашиваю маркерами Copic. Пробовала вначале работать с ProMarkers, но с Copic их даже нечего сравнивать.

      Delete
  2. מהמם
    ואני מתה על כל הפרטים הקטנים!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!