Monday, July 23, 2012

A Crochet Apple Cozy

As you may (or may not) know, I'm new at crochetting, this means that I can't guess by myself what's the pattern of this or that thing which I saw and liked on the internet. For this reason I need the pattern to follow, I need it to be in front of my eyes.

It's not difficult at all to find online patterns of absolutely diverse apple cozies, but it turned out to be not easy at all to find a free one :)

At last, there it was, and here is what I ended up with:





I got a bit lazy and missed two rows, that's why the cozy is not reaching the top of the apple, but it's ok, still this is the first try. I'll note that in future :)

If you know the basics of crocheting, the pattern of this cute cozy is definitely worth a try :)


1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!