Tuesday, February 7, 2023

La-La Land Crafts February 2023 Release - Monster Birthday

Hello friends!

La-La Land Crafts design team members keep on sharing cards which were created with the recent product release with all of you. If you want to have a better look at what the release includes, please visit my yesterday's post or click here.

Today I have a super simple, but fun card with the monsters from the new clear stamp set Monster Birthday


I did not use any patterned papers on my card, and decided to use only a new stencil with Paint Splatters for creating the background:


I colored the monsters with Copics:
Monster 1: V28, V25, V22, V20
Monster 2: EYG97, YG95, YG93, YG21
Horns: E47, E44, E43, E42

For creating the mustache and the glasses, I used one of the older dies - Large Christmas Ornament.

Below you can find all the links to the products I used for my today's card:
Monster Birthday Clear Stamp Set
Paint Splatters Stencil Set
Paint Splotches Die


I think these monsters will be perfect for Birthday cards or encouragement cards. What do you think?

Thanks for visiting me today! Tomorrow I have one more card to share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!