Monday, February 6, 2023

La-La Land Crafts February 2023 Release

Hello!

On Friday Feb3, La-La Land Crafts design team members started to share their makes with the products from the new release, which is all about colors and paint. 

Let's have a quick look at the graphics below, to get a notion about what you can expect from this release:





All of the new goodies are consolidated in the LLLC store here for your convenience.

My first card that I'd like to share with you today, features a rubber stamp with Painter Luka


I really like the new Paint Brush Die!! It is super fun! To add wooden design to the handle, I used one of the older background stamps - 'Wood Planks'.



For added accents, I used the Paint Splotches Die

The stamp was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Overall: B39, B37, B34, B32
Headband + Shoes: YG67, G24, G12, YG00, YG0000
Bucket: N9, N7, N5, N3
Shirt: E44, E43, E42
Roller: E35, Y19, Y18, Y06

Below you can find the links to all of the products I used today:


Thank for watching and please check back tomorrow for more inspiration :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!