Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Two Cards - La-La Land Crafts Mondays

Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the last days of spring and the last days of the school year. My girls are very excited for the summer break and to be frank, me and my husband are excited for it too :))
There are just a few end-of-year parties left to attend, some school performances and we will be fully ready to dive into summer. So awesome!

I didn't have time to post my two recent cards for La-La Land Crafts here on the blog, so I am doing it now. I hope you like the cute characters!

The first card was created for the 'Flowers' theme and featured the sweet mice from the Smarty Plants Clear Stamp Set


I like the new floral dies, you can never have too many of them. Each leaf, each flower is great and can be used on a projects for any occasion.


Below you can find the full list of the LLLC products which I used for making my card:
Smarty Plants Clear Stamp Set 


The stamp was colored with Copics:
Mice Bodies: N6,N4, N2, N0 
Blush: R20 
Noses: R59, R46, R43 
Pots: R89, R85, R83 
Plants: YG97, YG67, YG63, YG61, YG25

My second card was created for a 'Birthday' theme and has Free Spirit Marci as the main character:


Here are the links to the items that I used:


Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E59, E57, E55
Shirt: R39, R37, R35, R32
Skirt: R85, R83, R81
          E57, Y38, Y18
         YG67, YG63, YG61
Boots: R85, R83, R81 + E59

I appreciate your visit and have a great rest of your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!