Monday, May 23, 2022

La-La Land Crafts - May 2022 Release

Hello everyone!

May Release from La-La Land Crafts is avaialble in the store now and during this week the design team will be sharing their projects featuring the new products with all of you in the official LLLC blog, in the Facebook Group and, of course, on IG. We all hope you like it!




Today is the DAY 1 and I have a card with the adorable 'Marci with Camera'. She is so feminine and pretty!


I have been really waiting for the 'Half Mandala Die' to be released to the 'wide public' :) It was released back in July 2021 as part of the Club Kit, but now everyone can purchase it. Yey!!

The Lotus Die is also very beautiful and will add lightness and airiness to any project:


I'd like to pay your attention to two word dies from this release "Smile" and "Celebrate". The unique design makes them very easy to use and opens possibilities for layering the die cuts in various ways. I think they will be very popular!


You can find the list of the LLLC products, that I used for my todays card, below:

Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E53
Shirt and Shoes: R43, R32, R01, R00
Skirt: YR24, Y19, Y15, Y06
Camera: W5, W3, W1, W00
Purse: BV04, BV02, BV00, BV0000


That's all from me today and I hope to see you back tomorrow for more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!