Thursday, January 7, 2021

Trapezium Purse - Tutorial

Hello everyone!

Back in 2018 I created a Trapezium Purse and an album, and started working on a tutorial. I filmed 2 parts of the tutorial, but did not finish the third one, in which we were supposed to create an album for the purse. 





The two parts of the video tutorial have been safely stored on my computer since then, while I hoped to shoot the process of making a matching album. In the beginning of 2021 I decided that it was time to post what I had filmed so far :) I think it is a really nice project and an album can be easily created by any of you independently. The only thing you should bear in mind while making it, are the measurements - 6" X 6" covers and a 2" spine.

Part 1 of the tutorial guides you through the process of creating the base of the purse:


Part 2 shows how to create a fabric flap, create a handle and assemble the purse. 


You will also need a template for creating a fabric flap. You can download it below:



I hope you have a great crafty rest of your day!!! Thanks for watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!