Thursday, January 7, 2021

Figure Skater Marci - La-La Land Crafts

Hello all!!

I made a card for the Monday Inspiration over the La-La Land Crafts blog, but for a couple of reasons I wasn't able to show it on the official company blog.

The card turned out so nice though, that I would still like to share it with you. In my opinion, Marci Figure Skater is perfect for winter birthday cards! 


Marci was colored with Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13, E11
Outfit: BV08, V25, V22, V20
            V09, V06, V04
            C6, B26, B24, B23, B21
            W7, W5, W3, W1


The rest of the LLLC products that I used include the below:
Stitched Nested Circles Die

The candle die that you see on the front of my card was a new die from the recent La-La Palooza Retreat, and will be available for purchase in the LLLC store later this year. 


May you have a sunny winter day! Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!