Monday, September 10, 2018

I Am Roses Inspiration Card

Hello!

Have you seen that the Challenge rules over the I Am Roses blog have changed and you can use now any flowers from any brand on your projects and still get a chance at winning some of the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers? You have a few days left to enter the Anything Goes August Challenge, or take part in the upcoming challenges too!

Here is my flowery inspiration for today:


I've used the following I Am Roses flowers:
R77-00
R5-2
LY3-624
R8-00
S10-166
S10-275

The paper that I chose for completing this card is by Fabrika Decoru, from the the collection "Wedding of Our Dream".

The chipboard that you see under the flowers is by Studio Prosto Nebo.


To make a card look more interesting, I've sprinkled glitter all over the flowers. They shine amazingly beautiful in the beam of sunshine.




Thanks for visiting me today!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ульяна и Полина, спасибо, девочки!

      Delete
  2. Очень красиво и нежно! Спасибо за вдохновение ))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!