Friday, December 15, 2017

IAR “Merry & Bright” Blog Hop


Hello everyone and happy December! There will be no IAR Challenge this month but we have a fabulous blog hop for you. We'd like to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all your support this year! There will be THREE Prizes up for grabs!


(2x) $50 Voucher

and

GRAND PRIZE $100 Voucher


Are you ready to win some beautiful I Am Roses flowers?

Here’s how to play:

  • Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "IAR Merry & Bright” Blog Post
  • There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our  Designers’ blogs!
  • Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
  • Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
  • Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday December 23rd (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
  • We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our DT's blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!

Let's get this hop started!

I had quite a few of Christmas and winter projects lately, so I decided to kind of "water it down" with other projects. For the hop I have prepared a mini album with the "Zella Teal" paper from Prima and beautiful I AM Roses flowers in the matching color scheme. 


The album measures 4.5" X 6 1/4", the spine is 1 3/4". It has 6 pages inside, which are simply matted with the "Zella Teal" papers.



I've used the  IAR flowers on the cover of the album (the links will follow):



On the inside covers there are fabric pockets:


Besides the album, I've made a laminated traveler's notebook with the same paper and the whole set looks wonderful together:



For the Traveler's notebook I used a tutorial from YouTube (in case you were wondering). 
So... That's my portion of the inspiration for the Blog Hop, and here is the line up of other I Am Roses Design Team:
Alexandra Morein (You are here)
Roselany Caroline
Rosemary Bridges

Let's get this party started and enjoy the hop! Don't forget to comment!

GOOD LUCK!!


29 comments:

  1. Dear Aleksandra I love it ! You made two beautiful pieces. Thanks for share with us your work! The decoration on the album is beautiful and just in my favorite colours. Wish you all the best in New year 2018 💛🥂🌼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really precious, I am charmed with it
    Realmente precioso, me encanta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. I'm from Argentina , and i try to do yours jobs.- The two pieces are so beautiful.- Thank you , and I wish a great year 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are both gorgeous, love how you put it all with the beautiful flowers..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely albums. Your choice of flowers is perfect with the other embellies you used to enhance the covers. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful album and notebook, Alexandra! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous Alexandra! Love the mint/aqua flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo this beautiful, just my colors love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alexandra, I love your mini album and all the gorgeous flowers and Zella Teal papers my favourite colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! I love the colours, turquoise is my favouirite colour for a long time, AS I am not a Pink girl . But I love all colours on paper (just not in clothes 😊)
    The Decorations are Beautiful put together! All the layers makes it Perfect.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Alexandra, your album is gorgeous - LOVE it!
    Big hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the beautiful embellishment on the album!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great project,love the colours you used and how you put everything thogeter.
    Love Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encantan sus trabajos, me sirven de inspiración y recientemente estoy aprendiendo a encuadernar con telas. Gracias por este Blog hop, espero poder ganar algo!!! Saludos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! Both creations are so fabulous!! I loved the soft color of pattern paper and flowers that you used and how intelligently used that die cut. Very stunning!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and nice album!! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this mini album! It's so beaytiful! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and nice album!! Love colors and details|! Flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful album!
    You gave me an idea for a christmas present now :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful album and roses look so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Something a little different. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely albums! The colors are an icy winter blue - great for this time of year!

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!