Monday, December 4, 2017

Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland Mini Album + Tutorial


Hello dear friends!

I am happy to be back with another project created with the Graphic 45 "Winter Wonderland" collection, and this time it is an album.


The album is 6X6" and can hold at least 30 pictures of 3.5”X 5”. It has pocket style pages in its base, a few magnetized flip pages, a dimensional envelope for storing additional photos, as well as belly bands and more pockets throughout the pages.

I have a 15$ VIDEO TUTORIAL for creating the album from start to finish.You can purchase it via a PayPal button below. The links to the video tutorial will be e-mailed to you within up to 8 hours.




Now let's have a c loser look at it:




















Graphic 45 products used are all linked below:

Here is a video overview of the album:


I also want to show you a few pics from a workshop that I taught for creating this album and to thank to the wonderful ladies who joined me. Each one had completed her album and I was very happy about it :)










Thanks for watching!

3 comments:

  1. Классно! Очень красивые альбомы!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love everything. I love Iamroses too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!