Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fabric Cover Photo Wallet - I Am Roses

Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to remind you about the June Anything Goes Challenge at the I Am Roses blog. You still have one more week to enter your cards, layouts and other projects. We only ask you to use a minimum of 2 I Am Roses products to be entered in the prize draw. We are visiting the blogs of all the challenge participants and leave some loving comments for everyone. We would be happy to hop to your blog too!!!

I've made another fabric covered photo wallet and used the I Am Roses flowers to embellish it:

The paper I used is from the polish company 'Galeria Papieru', from the set which is called "Purple Rain". The chipboard frame is from Wycinanka.


Closer views of the details:




Inside there are places for the 4X6" photos:


I've used a metal key on the cover and a metal clasp (which are both from AliExpress).


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Hugs,
Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Love this design. I never tried anything with fabric, but I love the result.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra,
    What a beautiful creation, love the way you combine fabric and paper together. Admiring all the different albums you have created, you are truly amazing! Always looking forward to the next project from you, I know it will be another stunning creation. Thank you my friend for your inspiration.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, I really like how you mixed the fabric with the design paper :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!