Sunday, June 5, 2016

About My Holiday

Hello everyone!

Thought I would share with you a bit of pics, which I took while being on vacation in Israel. I had several workshops and met my dear friends as well. These were very active and full of events three weeks, which also passed by so fast that we did not even realized that it was over :)

First I had a workshop on creating my "Photo House" at the scrap booking store called "Mastikim" in Raanana. It was my first time teaching people face to face!






The second workshop was for creating a card in my style, with lots of layers and die-cuts. It took place in another scrap booking store - 'Natanella' in Holon. The store is rather new and everything in it is just amazing!










And here are the pictures from the workshop itself:








In between the workshops I met my crafty friends for a creative morning gathering:


Ola Khomenok invited us to her house. I finally met in person another new member of Graphic 45 team - Einat Kessler. This is what Einat has created that day:


Another friend of mine - Einat Alagem - created a canvas using Inka Gold waxes:


 Ola kindly shared with us her crafty stash :)


I created a mixed media canvas, using one of the card toppers designed by Ola. This was the beginning:


And the end result:




Just before the vacation was over, I met a few ladies for a Copic coloring session at Einat's home. Most of the girls did not have any previous experience in coloring with Copics.






Each girl left for home with a colored image of Marci (by La-La Land Crafts):


And that was it - my vacation, full of interesting meetings, fun activities, and spending time with beloved family and friends.

Thank you everyone, who took part in it and thank you Einat for all the help.



Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! I would love to meet you someday and craft together! Loving your new projects x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time teaching, I'm super excited about my trip to the States to teach in September/Oct, I hope I have as much fun as you had! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. אלכסנדרה יקרה, היה ממש כייף איתך בכל הסדנאות וגם בשעות ההכנה ושעות היצירה המשותפות. ממתינה לך כבר לפעם הבאה.
    Dear Alexandra, was really fun with you all the workshops and hours and hours preparing joint creation. I am waiting for your next visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!